Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yard Saling On Saturday, July 23, 2011

I hit a few yard sales with a friend this past Saturday morning. It was the first one I've been on in over 5 years so it was a lot of fun. I purchased a couple of items which will make great fun projects, one item is an antique demijohn bottle in a crate which I have an idea of what I can do with it, and it will not be invasive to the item so it will not ruin it's value. I will share more of this on a later post. I also purchased the frame and wheels to a red wagon toy. I plan to restore it to better then it's former glory. With these two projects imposed on me from my latest yard saling excursion,  it dawned on me that I should share these projects with the world. I also plan to share a few previous cool projects that I have done so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment